In 2016, Cameroonian companies met 14.4% of their turnover through orders received via the Internet, the National Statistics Institute (INS) revealed in a...
- PCI DSS compliance falls despite security benefit
- MI5 admits to ‘unlawful’ spying on Privacy International
- DWP IT chief Mayank Prakash quits for new job outside government
- WannaCry and NotPetya inspiring new attacks
- Dreamforce 18: Salesforce vaunts Apple partnership and 'Customer 360'
- Businesses expect shortfall due to GDPR and Brexit
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella highlights importance of sharing the wealth of digital transformation
- Mac OS Mojave zero-day warning