Armel François, Managing Director of Société des plantations du Haut Penja, subsidiary of Compagnie fruitière de Marseille, which dominates in the...
02:13 -Cameroon: Thousands worldwide demand release of students jailed for sharing Boko Haram joke - Amnesty International
00:05 -Camrail 'Mainly to Blame' for Cameroon Train Crash That Killed 79: Inquiry - U.S. News & World Report
20:45 -Electronic Commerce: An internation expert comes to Cameroon - Cameroon Radio Television
19:10 -Cameroon: Can U-17 - Cameroon Needs to Restructure Youth Football - AllAfrica.com
14:50 -Cameroon: Douala port inaugurates 3rd low CO2 emission gantry crane using 30% less energy - Business in Cameroon
13:17 -Three suicide bombers killed in Northern Cameroon - Anadolu Agency - Anadolu Agency
11:07 -3 Boko Haram bombers killed in Cameroon - NAIJ.COM
22:51 -Cameroon: Forced From Their Forests, Cameroon's Female Pygmies Bear Brunt of Alcohol Abuse - AllAfrica.com
18:43 -7 Multi-Millionaires From Cameroon You Should Know - Forbes
07:04 -Omaha police officer deployed to Cameroon with Iowa National Guard - Omaha World-Herald
Tuesday 23 May 2017ICTThe Tax Authority at the Cameroonian Ministry of Finance will take a new step, in June 2017, in its paperless services process, with the launch of the...
Tuesday 23 May 2017TransportThe Cameroonian Minister of Transport, Edgar Alain Mebe Ngo’o, commissioned on 18th May 2017 in Douala, the economic capital, the 3rd dockside gantry...
Tuesday 23 May 2017AgricultureThe Cameroonian government will soon launch a development programme for its horticultural sector, financed by the 11th European Development Fund (EDF), we...
Saturday 20 May 2017ElectricityEneo, the public service concessionaire in the electricity sector in Cameroon, owned by the British investment fund Actis, recently signed with Aggreko,...
Saturday 20 May 2017Public managementDuring the next two years, and despite a difficult economic situation, the Cameroonian government will not make any concessions in terms of construction...
Saturday 20 May 2017ICTTwo Cameroonian teams are on the list of 60 finalists from Africa and the Middle East, selected by Facebook for its Bots for Messenger developer...
Friday 19 May 2017CompaniesIn Cameroon, Chinese economic operators have a high tendency to create companies under general businesses (firm - Ets.), “with no huge initial investment...
Thursday 18 May 2017Public managementThe Cameroonian government proceed on 17 May 2017, with a new issuance of fungible Treasury bonds (BTA in French) worth FCfa 5 billion and with a maturity...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Are cybercriminals really trying to steal the details of mobile money account holders?
- Customs dictates that a child will throw their tooth onto the roof for it to grow back quickly
- Are there scams in call-ups to play for the national football team of Cameroon?
- The permanent Ministerial Representative in Mbanga apparently forced a SDF town Councillor to participate in the 20-21 May 2017 parade
- Did CRTV really announce a fake French government?
In the news
Tuesday 9 May 2017Customs
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Côte d'Ivoire-China: a portfolio of projects worth over $7 billion
- Nigerian government to increase interest rate on unpaid tax to curb tax evasion
- Volvo Group to build a $24 million truck assembly plant in Kenya
- Gabon: Russian-Saudi group interested in funding the construction of the Tsengue-Leledi Dam
- Congo-Brazzaville: China to provide up to $58 million to build the parliament’s new headquarters
- Nigeria’s GDP has contracted by 0.52% year on year in Q1 2017 (NBS)
- Senegal: Senelec has mobilized $3.4 billion to improve its performance
- Japan signs new $300M agreement with AfDB to support private sector
- In Nigeria, cocoa purchases have slowed due to the beans’ low weight
- RDIC and Chinese Shenshen Jizhao Information Technology to manufacture phones and tablets in Nigeria