The Cameroonian government and the African Development Bank group (AfDB) signed on 19 July 2017 in Yaoundé, a memorandum on the feasibility studies for...
12:31 -Cameroon to tackle HIV in newborn babies quicker - TRT World
12:03 -Amnesty reports exposes war crimes against Boko Haram in Cameroon - News Ghana
18:01 -Why is Cameroon contracting so many loans so quickly... (decrypted) - Business in Cameroon
12:52 -46, 000 IDPs return to Borno from Cameroon, Chad, Niger – NEMA - Premium Times
21:07 -Cameroon 'ready' to host expanded AFCON in 2019 - BBC Sport
12:53 -Cameroon finds 2 bodies after 34 soldiers missing in capsize - ABC News
00:32 -Amnesty International Accuses Cameroon of Torturing Suspects - New York Times
17:09 -Jailed Cameroon journalist Ahmed Abba wins award - Daily Nation
12:36 -Cameroon government moves to ease 2019 AFCON fears - BBC Sport
12:17 -At least 30 missing after Cameroon army boat capsizes - Aljazeera.com
11:16 -At least 34 missing after military ship sinks off Cameroon - Washington Post
00:44 -Bombers Strike in Cameroon, Killing 14 - The Atlantic
Saturday 22 July 2017Agro-industryCassava producers in the town of Ogandi, in the Central Cameroon, will benefit from the financial support of the South African High Commission, in the...
Saturday 22 July 2017TransportThe state-owned airlines company, Camair Co, made its inaugural flight on 20 July 2017 to Bamenda, regional capital of the North West, located in the...
Saturday 22 July 2017TelecomVodafone Cameroon has just signed a network sharing agreement with Cameroon Telecommunications (CAMTEL), the national telecoms operator in the country....
Saturday 22 July 2017Public managementFCfa 4,725 billion, or 26.3% of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the country. Based on the statistics of the Ministry of Finance, this is the level of...
Saturday 22 July 2017Public managementThe regulation restructuring the Investment Promotion Agency (API), recently signed by the Cameroonian Head of State, gives more room for manoeuvre at the...
Saturday 22 July 2017LawWill Pascal Rebillard, Managing Director at Banque internationale du Cameroun pour l’épargne et le crédit (BICEC) between 2008 and 2012, and Pierre Mahé,...
Saturday 22 July 2017CooperationThe employers’ association Entreprises du Cameroun (Ecam) and the firm Abuder will organise, from 9 to 15 October 2017, Cameroonian Economic, Industrial...
Saturday 22 July 2017Construction The works for the construction of the western Douala access road, which will ease up the traffic off the Wouri bridge, when leaving the Cameroonian...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- To cash a Western Union transfer one must photocopy his ID card for FCFA1000?
- It seems a statue of Cameroonian nationalist Ruben Um Nyobe will soon be erected in Douala
- Is Jason Black really leaving for Vision 4?
- In Cameroon, sellers shun yellow coins
- Is it true that humorist Ruby Comédienne denigrated highly educated people?
In the news
Sunday 16 July 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Uganda to facilitate land nationalization
- World Bank’s aid to developing countries stood at close to $59b over the past fiscal year
- Nigeria: Katsina Govt signs $5.8m tractor pact with Mahindra Group
- Nigeria: Daily gas supply to power plants increases by 64% in May - NNPC
- Nigeria: Wema Bank eyes equity raise next year to boost capital
- Nigeria: Osinbajo requests $398m from National Assembly to fund critical projects
- Senate expresses concern over Nigeria’s suspension from Egmont Group, says it will hurt the economy
- NNPC collaborates with Halliburton to enhance oil exploration in Nigeria’s inland basins
- Nigeria: FG targets long term sales of petroleum products with new oil policy
- Algeria’s government tackles industrial land challenge