According to the International Tropical Timber Organisation (ITTO) sectoral report, for the period from 1st to 15th July 2017, imports of timber to Canada...
15:00 -Cameroon Ready To Host Expanded AFCON In 2019 - CHANNELS TELEVISION
12:52 -46, 000 IDPs return to Borno from Cameroon, Chad, Niger – NEMA - Premium Times
21:26 -UNICEF Cameroon Humanitarian Situation Report - June 2017 - ReliefWeb
21:07 -Cameroon 'ready' to host expanded AFCON in 2019 - BBC Sport
19:36 -Cameroon: Trial of two French bankers underway - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release) (registration)
15:03 -Cameroonian Troops Tortured and Killed Prisoners at Base Used for US Drone Surveillance - The Intercept
12:53 -Cameroon finds 2 bodies after 34 soldiers missing in capsize - ABC News
10:30 -Cameroon Anglophone separatists Diaspora take Paris by storm - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release) (registration)
17:09 -Jailed Cameroon journalist Ahmed Abba wins award - Daily Nation
13:28 -Africa: Cameroon Steadfast in Spite of Threats - AllAfrica.com
12:17 -At least 30 missing after Cameroon army boat capsizes - Aljazeera.com
11:16 -At least 34 missing after military ship sinks off Cameroon - Washington Post
Thursday 20 July 2017AgricultureIn the framework of the 3rd Debt Relief and Development Contract (C2D), the French Development Agency (AFD) and the Cameroonian Ministry of Economy,...
Thursday 20 July 2017LawIn this period of high demand for revenue stamps, due to the launch of several exams to enter the public service administration which draw hundreds of...
Wednesday 19 July 2017ElectricityConstruction work of the Lom Pangar dam power plant was officially launched on 16 July 2017 in the region of East Cameroon, attended by the President of...
Wednesday 19 July 2017BusinessFaced with a noted delay in progress in the construction works of the 60-place Olembe stadium, in the suburbs of Yaoundé, in the framework of the...
Tuesday 18 July 2017FinanceIdriss Linge and Brice Mbodiam, both journalists of Agence Ecofin (Ecofin Agency) are laureates of the third and fourth promotions of the Bloomberg Media...
Tuesday 18 July 2017IndustryFCfa 260 million. This is the figure on the agreement recently signed by the Cameroonian Ministry of Economy, and the firm Ligne Rouge Consulting, to set...
Tuesday 18 July 2017BusinessThe management of the Autonomous Port of Kribi (PAK), in charge of the port of the same name, just signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Guichet...
Tuesday 18 July 2017TelecomSince 12 July 2016, it is possible, wherever you may be in Cameroon, to be connected to internet. All you need is to pay FCfa 100,000 for the acquisition...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- To cash a Western Union transfer one must photocopy his ID card for FCFA1000?
- It seems a statue of Cameroonian nationalist Ruben Um Nyobe will soon be erected in Douala
- Is Jason Black really leaving for Vision 4?
- In Cameroon, sellers shun yellow coins
- Is it true that humorist Ruby Comédienne denigrated highly educated people?
In the news
Friday 7 July 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Uganda to facilitate land nationalization
- World Bank’s aid to developing countries stood at close to $59b over the past fiscal year
- Nigeria: Katsina Govt signs $5.8m tractor pact with Mahindra Group
- Nigeria: Daily gas supply to power plants increases by 64% in May - NNPC
- Nigeria: Wema Bank eyes equity raise next year to boost capital
- Nigeria: Osinbajo requests $398m from National Assembly to fund critical projects
- Senate expresses concern over Nigeria’s suspension from Egmont Group, says it will hurt the economy
- NNPC collaborates with Halliburton to enhance oil exploration in Nigeria’s inland basins
- Nigeria: FG targets long term sales of petroleum products with new oil policy
- Algeria’s government tackles industrial land challenge