In an interview with Ecofin Agency, Jean-Pierre Levayer, executive director of BPCE International, summarized his group’s activities in...
02:01 -This RSS feed URL is deprecated
17:42 -Cameroon: Nexttel exceeds 4 million subscribers in 3 years - Business in Cameroon
17:37 -Cameroon: ENEO demands about CFA100 billion from the government - Business in Cameroon
17:35 -Cameroon employers' group and development partners seek efficient cooperation approaches - Business in Cameroon
14:45 -Cameroon: Human Rights Must Be Respected To End Cycle Of Violence—UN Experts - Modern Ghana (press release) (blog)
11:11 -Cameroon: Fire Ravages Cameroon Parliament - AllAfrica.com
15:54 -Upsurge of violence in Cameroon's anglophone crisis worries UN - africanews
11:30 -Fire rips through Cameroon parliament - BBC News
08:40 -French president's office: Lebanese Prime Minister Hariri accepts invitation to France after mystery resignation - WTHR
13:37 -Why Cameroon's Anglophones dream of independence - FRANCE 24
01:59 -France provides CFA46.2 billion to Cameroon in the framework of the 3rd debt reduction and development contract - Business in Cameroon
01:46 -Cameroon: Hotel sector declines by 90% in the Southwest region due to the Anglophone crisis - Business in Cameroon
Saturday 18 November 2017TelecomVIETTEL, the Vietnamese telecommunication operator which operates in Cameroon under the name Nexttel since September 2014, revealed in an official report...
Saturday 18 November 2017EnergyGood sources revealed that Cameroon owes Energy of Cameroon (ENEO), the country’s power utility, around CFA100 billion. This debt comprises the bill for...
Saturday 18 November 2017CompaniesThe Inter Patronal Groupings of Cameroon (GICAM) met with development partners in Yaoundé, Cameroon’s capital, during a forum, to seek approaches toward...
Thursday 16 November 2017Development aidLouis Paul Motaze, Cameroon’s minister of economy, Gilles Thibault French ambassador to Cameroon and Christian Yoka, director of the French Development...
Thursday 16 November 2017EducationJacques Fame Ndongo, Cameroon’s minister of higher education, opened on November 14, 2017, the 6th edition of the fair to promote studies in France (Salon...
Thursday 16 November 2017TourismAccording to operators in the sectors of hospitality, catering and tourism in Cameroon, the turnover of hotels in the English speaking regions of...
Wednesday 15 November 2017Public managementAn extract of Cameroon’s 2018 finance act, submitted for approval to parliamentarians on November 14, 2017, reads: ”a 5% tax will be imposed on the...
Wednesday 15 November 2017FinanceOfficial sources revealed that Cameroon will, once again, turn to the security market of the BEAC to raise CFA10 billion on November 15, 2017. The country...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- It is said that the oral solution Motilium is deadly
- Do parents flatten the daughters’ chest to prevent teenage pregnancies in Cameroon?
- Did the minister of public work cancel the results of the session 2017 of ENEAM’s entrance test2017?
- Has Cameroon ever been an emergent economy?
- Is there an open conflict between the director of ENAM and the minister for civil service?
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Abidjan celebrates all gamers with the 1st and largest eSport event in Africa - FEJA
- Power: Niger and Benin settle $64 million of debt to Nigeria
- Mauritius launches $191 million project to boost its renewable energy sector
- Peugeot to open its first “made in Algeria” car plant in 2018
- Mauritius: A new Housing and Land minister
- Lumos enters Ivorian market
- Burkina Faso’s cotton output to stand at 563,000 tons in 2017/2018
- AfDB and the EU commit to invest $18M in Abidjan-Lagos corridor project
- Sheritt signs with partners definitive agreement to restructure the JV managing Madagascar’s biggest mining project
- Bloomberg regroups African media actors at African Business Media Innovators 2017