Convened by Idriss Deby Itno, president of the Republic of Chad and current acting president of the Central African Economic and Monetary Union Community...
21:31 -Japan provides WFP CFA1.7 billion to fight food insecurity in Cameroon - Business in Cameroon
17:56 -In Cameroon, former hostages of Boko Haram find safety and build resilience - HuffPost
14:02 -Cameroon: Integrating All Positive Ideas - AllAfrica.com
13:19 -Cameroon announces 10 percent reduction of import duties on gas - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release)
12:42 -Cameroon: Gov't officials slammed on hate speech towards Anglophones - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release)
10:12 -Cameroon: Former Boko Haram Hostages Stranded at Border - AllAfrica.com
10:07 -Nigeria to welcome 30000 refugees from Cameroon - Naija News
18:33 -Cameroon police halt opposition demo in solidarity with Anglophone regions - africanews
18:19 -Cameroon's State consumes up CFA2.9bn of electricity each month - Business in Cameroon
18:15 -Chad-Cameroon: Construction of Yagoua-Bongor Bridge to begin in June 2018 - Business in Cameroon
15:21 -Dialogue on Cameroon Anglophone Crisis Makes Little Headway - Voice of America
17:24 -Cameroon president preaches patriotism amid Anglophone crisis - africanews
Monday 23 October 2017CompaniesSavannah Oil Services, a Cameroonian company, is now operating alongside the British oil and gas company VOG, through this company’s subsidiary in...
Monday 23 October 2017CooperationThe representation of the World Food Programme (WFP) in Cameroon was granted CFA1.7 billion by Japan. This is to better tackle food insecurity and...
Monday 23 October 2017CooperationGabon’s government officialized the abolition of visa required to travel to Gabon, for a period no longer than 3 months, for nationals of the...
Saturday 21 October 2017ElectricityEach month, the Cameroonian State and its arms consume up to CFA2.9 billion worth of electricity. This was disclosed by the minister of power, Basile...
Saturday 21 October 2017Public managementUS ratings agency Standard & Poor’s (S&P) confirmed, on October 13, 2017, the ‘B/B’ rating assigned to Cameroon’s long and short terms...
Saturday 21 October 2017Construction Laying of the first stone of the second bridge which will connect Cameroon with Chad, through the towns Yagoua and Bongor, should take place in June 2018....
Saturday 21 October 2017TransportWhile the managers of Camrail and the people of Eseka are about to commemorate the first anniversary of the rail accident, which happened in this town of...
Thursday 19 October 2017HealthOn October 4, 2017, Dr. Catherine Bilong, chief medical officer of the biochemistry section of "centre pasteur" in Cameroon, was officially notified...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Has the SDF march planned for October 21, 2017, been forbidden?
- Some people claim that Orange debited all Orange Money accounts to pay its debt.
- Though it is nicknamed the “city of 7 hills”, does Yaoundé actually have 7 of those?
- Is it true that Cameroonians require a commission for breaking bank notes?
- Is it true that suicide bombers are no more wreaking havoc in Northern Cameroon?
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Burkina Faso: 22,000 rural households to soon have access to power
- AfDB initiates new strategy to transform Africa’s agriculture
- Algeria’s trade deficit slumps over first three quarters of 2017
- Ghana Revenue Authority demand Vodafone to pay six years of tax profits arrears
- Niger is fed up with being the dump of all sub-Saharan African migrants expulsed by Algeria
- Algeria: Is there a TSA affair?
- WAEMU: cash flows drop hampered balance payments in 2016, significantly
- Mauritania establishes institutional framework for its land reform
- Algerian ministry of communication to award operating licences to 7 new private TV channels
- A tax must be imposed on Africa’s agricultural lands, according to AfDB’s Head