In the evening of 14 September 2017, Vodafone Cameroon ceased its activities till further notice, on order of the telecommunications and regulatory...
23:31 -Cameroon: Electoral Process - Cameroon to Get Sustainable Support - AllAfrica.com
19:29 -Cameroon: Telcar Cocoa pays CFA 2.2 billion premiums to certified cocoa producers - Business in Cameroon
18:01 -Cameroon striker on trial at Chiefs - report | Sport24 - Sport24
13:34 -Cameroon: Peculiarity of the Ongoing Session - AllAfrica.com
13:33 -Applications open for Seedstars Cameroon - Disrupt Africa
13:32 -Cameroon: Becoming More Than Just an Asset - AllAfrica.com
11:24 -Southern Cameroon community in Cyprus to hold demonstration at Ledra Palace - Cyprus Mail
09:48 -Eding Sport, AC Leopards win Cameroon & Congo leagues [Football Planet] - africanews
20:00 -Cameroon: Electoral Process - 'La Francophonie' Mission Awaited - AllAfrica.com
17:04 -IMF recommends fiscal reforms to unlock Cameroon's true potential for economic growth - Business in Cameroon
08:04 -Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu planning to escape through Cameroonian borders – Arewa Youths - Daily Post Nigeria
Tuesday 19 September 2017AgricultureFor the 2016-2017 cocoa season that has just ended, Telcar Cocoa, the local trader of the American firm Cargill, has paid registered cocoa producers CFA...
Tuesday 19 September 2017EducationThe release of the first batch of the 500,000 laptops, promised by President Paul Biya in 2016, will take place in November 2017, while it was announced...
Monday 18 September 2017ElectricityAt Memvé’élé, in the south of Cameroun, the managers of the power dam are actively preparing for the partial delivery of this power infrastructure which...
Monday 18 September 2017Public managementDuring his working visit to Cameroon from 14 to 15 September, Mitsuhiro Furusawa, Deputy managing director of IMF, told media that it is essential...
Monday 18 September 2017FinanceThe meroonian government will issue securities on the stock market of the Central Bank of African States (BEAC) on September 20, 2017. The securities are...
Saturday 16 September 2017CooperationYaoundé, the Cameroonian capital, will host from 19 September 2017, a trade and investment forum, gathering 60 business leaders from China, and...
Saturday 16 September 2017Public managementRanked 20th in Africa in 2016, in the Global Fire Power Index, which lists on a yearly basis the most powerful armies in the world, Cameroon is now at the...
Saturday 16 September 2017AgricultureAccording to experts from the Cameroonian Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the armyworm, an insect which mainly affects cereals such as...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Could these images really be from the crumbled road of Ebombè?
- Hiring malpractices in Cameroonian public schools: does it really occurs?
- Did Cameroonians really have French citizenship under French dominion?
- Has Issa Tchiroma, Cameroon’s minister of communication, really joined social networks?
- Staff working on Yaoundé-Douala highway project are on strike, again
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Benin : E-visa set to be operational in January 2018
- Côte d’Ivoire: World Bank land expert team visit Sikensi
- Côte d’Ivoire: $2B needed to insure full access to drinking water in the country
- Morocco: Crédit du Maroc launches e-service to facilitate goods clearance in the country
- Nigeria: Government must adjust electricity tariffs to attract investors (AFC)
- African Enterprise Challenge Fund to launch by 2018 an initiative to women entrepreneurship in agriculture
- International tourist arrivals in Africa in 2017 on the rise, according to Euromonitor
- Burkina Faso: Predictive Discovery and Progress Minerals sign JV agreement over gold projects
- Benin: BOAD backs construction of Marriott hotel with $14M loan
- Guinean government intends to secure more State domains