The small town of Nkep, close to Bangou, in the Western region of Cameroon, is getting ready to become a tourist spot. In this village where he was born,...
21:07 -Most companies created in 2016 in Cameroon were in the digital and arts sectors - Business in Cameroon
16:36 -Cameroon's English-speaking Regions Boycott AFCON Trophy - Voice of America
14:05 -Cameroon: Tensions flare in Mutengene after police shot dead a local resident - Cameroon Concord
14:04 -Cameroon Sends Back Over 500 Nigerians Fleeing Boko Haram, UN Confirms - Newsweek
13:13 -Multinational Planners put final touches on Exercise Unified Focus 2017 in Cameroon - United States Army Africa
22:13 -Countering violent extremism in Cameroon's "red zone" - UNFPA.org/news
20:10 -Nigerian govt to construct Cameroon-Nigeria border bridge at $47 million - Premium Times
19:21 -Cameroon: Journalists decry government pressure - africanews
17:00 -#BringBackOurInternet: English-speaking Cameroon hit by digital blackout - FRANCE 24
10:31 -Bushmeat trade tests Cameroon's Ebola prevention - Aljazeera.com
Thursday 23 February 2017ForestPlateforme Fôret et Communauté, a grouping of NGO's working for Governance in Forestry, has just revealed that China has become one of the main importers...
Thursday 23 February 2017ICTSince 30 January 2017, Cameroonian Nji Collins Gbahn, aged 17 and a high school student in the town of Bamenda, in the North-West region, has become the...
Thursday 23 February 2017CooperationOn 22 February 2017, the Federal Council of Nigeria approved the project to construct a bridge linking the country with the highest population in Africa...
Thursday 23 February 2017BusinessYoung Cameroonians are creating increasingly more companies in the arts and digital sector. This is at least what is revealed by the statistics just...
Thursday 23 February 2017TransportThe Cameroonian railway company, Camrail, announced its decision, since 11 February, to temporarily decommission some passenger cars (railway cars), whose...
Thursday 23 February 2017CommerceThe Nigerian press is concerned by the stalemate in the crisis in the Anglophone are of Cameroon. According to Business Day, the demands which have...
Thursday 23 February 2017EnvironmentThe Fondation Camerounaise de la Terre Vivante (FCTV - Cameroonian Foundation for Living Earth), a local NGO, just collected, with the support of the...
Thursday 23 February 2017AvicultureBroiler chickens are discounted in some markets of the Cameroonian capital these days. Three chickens sold at FCfa 5,000, even FCfa 1,800 per chicken...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Customs administration apparently selling 2,000 cars in Douala
- Is Verushka the real winner of The Voice Africa?
- UNHCR coordinated repatriation operations for Nigerian refugees in the Extreme-North?
- It is said that President Paul Biya will undertake an official visit in Italy in March 2017
- Pierre Abena is apparently the son of Abena Abena soap entrepreneur
In the news
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Nigeria’s Enugu secures $50m loan facility from AFD for water infrastructure
- Nigeria’s oil production hits 2.2 million bpd aimed in 2017 budget
- Nigeria: FG approves new policy to address environmental concerns
- Nigeria: NSIA plans to increase investments in the domestic market
- Nigeria considers new $500m Eurobond sale to plug budget deficit
- Nigeria’s distributable revenue increases by 16% in January
- Nigeria: FG sign 70 million Euros pact with EU, UNICEF and WHO to improve maternal and child health care
- Nigeria to produce seven million tonnes of rice by 2018 - Ogbeh
- Nigeria: CBN pumps $370.9 million into interbank forex market
- Nigeria requires $28bn in investment to increase oil, gas production – SPE