Cameroonian citizens and companies will continue living in the dark until 2022. At least. Indeed, despite the increase in the number of projects for the...
17:43 -Nigeria beat Cameroon to win the 2016 women's Africa Cup of Nations - BBC Sport
16:10 -Warriors secure Cameroon friendly - SuperSport
13:39 -Cameroon: Government planning mass arrest of leaders of the anglophone movement - Cameroon Concord
07:11 -South Africa/Cameroon: Natasha Tsichlas to Oversee Women's Final in Cameroon - AllAfrica.com
19:03 -Cameroon involved in Central African 'conflict diamonds' trade — report - MINING.com
23:02 -Lawyers, Teachers in Cameroon Strike for More English - Voice of America
12:42 -Cameroon union concerned by players' contract problems - BBC Sport
23:08 -Warriors date Cameroon - The Herald
12:16 -Cameroon: bagging it after the plastic ban - African Arguments (registration)
22:25 -Nigeria beat South Africa to book final place - BBC Sport
19:53 -Lawyers, Teachers in Cameroon Strike for More English in Anglophone Regions - Voice of America
17:46 -Mass protests in Cameroon are exposing the fragility of its dual French-English system - Quartz
Friday 2 December 2016BusinessAfter the donation of FCfa 7 million from the delegation of women Senators on 30 November 2016 at their hotel in Yaoundé, the Cameroonian capital, the...
Friday 2 December 2016Public management“Our target was to win five matches. We have won four so far. There is only one remaining”. These are the words used by Carl Enow Ngachu, manager of the...
Thursday 1 December 2016FinanceThe French banking group Société Générale (SG) announced on 30 November 2016, having signed a merchant acquiring partnership with American Express, an...
Thursday 1 December 2016SecurityTen tactical vehicles and five transport trucks, including a medical truck. This is the content of the military equipment bundle given by the new French...
Thursday 1 December 2016Public managementStarting from 2017, the Cameroonian government could establish a 2% export tax on medicinal plants, as informed by the 2017 Finance bill developed by the...
Wednesday 30 November 2016FinanceThe 3rd session of the Central Africa Financial Stability Committee (CSF-AC) was closed on 29 November 2016 in Yaoundé, the Cameroonian capital, on an...
Wednesday 30 November 2016TelecomIntelcia, Moroccan specialist in client relationship management, announced for 13 December 2016 the inauguration ceremony of its Douala branch. In the...
Wednesday 30 November 2016TelecomDuring the opening of a conference on social networks recently organised in the Cameroonian capital, the Minister of Posts and Telecoms, Minette Libom Li...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Rumour has it that an aircraft flown by the company “Global Airlines” crashed in Cameroon
- Cameroon abolished the death penalty
- About a dozen members of Cavaye Yeguié Djibril’s family were accepted to Enam in 15 years
- There is an association of abused men in Cameroon
- Bernard Muna was already a candidate in several presidential elections
In the news
Wednesday 23 November 2016Telecom
Tuesday 22 November 2016Technology
Friday 18 November 2016Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Tunisia: Illegal constructions demolished in Cap Negro
- Liberia: Mount Coffee hydropower dam to be tested, for the first time
- PSA Peugeot-Citroën to set pick-up assembly unit in Tunisia
- IFAD to provide Ethiopia $114.5 million to boost small-scale irrigation
- Top 5 richest individuals or families in Francophone sub-Saharan Africa (Forbes Africa)
- Togo: Goverment creates Société d’Infrastructures Numériques, which will own national telecom capital
- South Africa: Anglo American to sell 9.7% stake in Exxaro
- Egypt: International trade falls by over $8bn in 2016
- Commercial Bank of Africa to launch M-Shwari in Cote d’Ivoire and Rwanda
- Agribusiness TV to launch agriculture-focused program and broadcast it on traditional TV stations