The personnel of the State of Cameroon will gobble FCfa 998.5 billion in 2017 out of a total budget of FCfa 4,373.8 billion. Thus, close to a quarter of...
19:00 -Liverpool's Joël Matip could be out for a month due to Cameroon row - The Guardian
10:50 -Cameroon: North West - CBC Marathon Steps up Campaign Against HIV - AllAfrica.com
10:39 -Cameroon Anglophone Crisis: Common law magistrates urged to join strike - Cameroon Concord
18:44 -Boko Haram beheads 16 people in Cameroon - NAIJ.COM
00:12 -Gabon and Cameroon both settle for draws as ANC opens - ESPN FC
22:43 -Afcon 2017: Cameroon held as Issoufou Dayo earns Burkina Faso a point - The Guardian
14:16 -Cameroon deploys witchcraft in fight against Boko Haram - NAIJ.COM
17:22 -Cameroon Silences Debate on English Speakers Strike - Voice of America
23:40 -Cameroon suspends radio station, seals office - CPJ Press Freedom Online
22:30 -Cameroon Football Looking Not So Indomitable - Voice of America
21:27 -Cameroon has been using witchcraft to fight Boko Haram - PRI
16:11 -4 Female Suicide Bombers Die in Northern Cameroon - Voice of America
Monday 16 January 2017CompaniesThe Central Africa State Development Bank of (Bdeac) advises that its President, Abbas Mahamat Tolli and Zhou Qingyu, Vice-President of the Chinese...
Monday 16 January 2017Public managementThe Cameroonian Federation of Football (Fecafoot) published on 12 January 2017 a communiqué setting the structure for the bonuses of the Indomitable Lions...
Sunday 15 January 2017TelecomThe Ridley Thomas, ship in charge of carrying out the ocean floor studies for the laying of a sub-marine cable between the Cameroonian town of Kribi and...
Sunday 15 January 2017AgribusinessThe Nana Bouba Group, founded by the eponymous billionaire, launched in 2016 in the Littoral region of Cameroon, particularly Yabassi in the Nkam...
Sunday 15 January 2017FinanceThe Cameroonian Minister of Finance, Alamine Ousmane Mey, has just published the list of 412 approved microfinance establishments, and therefore...
Friday 13 January 2017ICTA website (www.wouri.tv), a YouTube channel (Wouri TV) and mobile applications under development. This is the collection of broadcasting tools set up by...
Friday 13 January 2017AgricultureAfter Ivory Coast in 2014, Cameroon also just banned the import of pesticides containing Metalaxyl, a compound which, according to the Ministry of...
Friday 13 January 2017BusinessAfter the closure some years ago of the Wouri and Paradis cinemas, Douala, the economic capital of Cameroon, will have a new cinema and theatre hall from...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
In the news
Thursday 22 December 2016Telecom
Wednesday 21 December 2016Telecom
Thursday 15 December 2016Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Morocco: Textile-focused industrial area about to be established
- FCfa 40.5 million per player if the Indomitable Lions win the 2017 AfCON in Gabon
- Nigeria: House of Reps meets revenue generating agencies over 2017 budget funding
- Power Supply: Nigeria loses 1,899MW as seven power plants collapse
- Nigeria: Twin bomb explosion rocks Maiduguri University
- Constitution review: Nigeria’s National Assembly to remove mineral resources from exclusive list
- Nigeria: Dangote sets up $100 million vehicle assembly plant in Lagos
- Nigeria to become Africa’s largest cocoa producer soon – FG
- Nigeria: NNPC seeks increase in oil production royalties
- Mauritius determined to make Ghana West Africa’s leading sugar producer-exporter