Speaking at the end of his face-to-face meeting with his Italian counterpart Sergio Mattarella, on 20 March in Rome, the Cameroonian Head of State...
20:57 -Cameroon Journalist Testifies He Is Not a Boko Haram Accomplice - Voice of America
19:43 -International Friendlies : African champions Cameroon start reign with win - Pulse Nigeria
15:58 -#Cameroon: @AkereMuna releases statement after state interrogation - Cameroon Concord
08:43 -Cameroon: Eyes in the Sky and On the Ground Are Helping Forest Conservation in Cameroon - AllAfrica.com
06:39 -Cameroon: Transparency International Is Concerned At Crackdown ... - AllAfrica.com
22:27 -Cameroon: Barrister Akere Muna regains residence after hours of interrogation - Cameroon Concord
21:08 -Vincent Aboubakar netted a winner for Cameroon over Tunisia ... - KickOff.com
10:28 -Yaounde-Cameroon: Barrister Akere Muna arrives at SED with a college of 21 lawyers to answer summon - Cameroon Concord
09:23 -Cameroon: Anglophone Leaders Refuse to Be Tried With 25 Other Suspects - AllAfrica.com
13:42 -Pope Francis receives President of Cameroon - Vatican Radio - Vatican Radio
19:06 -Anglophone versus Francophone tension continues in Cameroon - Deutsche Welle
15:36 -Cameroon continues its oppression of English speakers - Washington Post
Wednesday 22 March 2017AgribusinessA delegation gathering a dozen of economic operators from the agro-industrial sector just visited the Czech Republic, to find business opportunities, the...
Wednesday 22 March 2017BreedingOn the fringes of the official launch of the Project to Support the Improvement of Livestock Farming (PAPE) in the town of Maroua (Far North), on 10...
Wednesday 22 March 2017AgricultureThe Programme to support young farmers in establishing their business (PAIJA), implemented by the Cameroonian Ministry of Agriculture for 11 years now,...
Wednesday 22 March 2017CooperationOn the fringes of his State visit in Italy which started on 20 March, the Cameroonian Head of State, Paul Biya, is chairing today 22 March 2017 in the...
Wednesday 22 March 2017CooperationNikolay Ratsiborinsky, Ambassador of Russia in Cameroon, met with the Cameroonian Minister of Energy and Water, Basile Atangana Kouna, on 21 March 2017 in...
Wednesday 22 March 2017Breeding25,000 chickens. This is the number of birds killed since 13 Mars in poultry farms in the town of Foumbot, located in the Noun district, Western Cameroon,...
Monday 20 March 2017FinanceAccording to Mohamed El Kettani, CEO of the Moroccan banking group Attijariwafa, the Cameroonian subsidiary (SCB) of this group is looking to play a...
Monday 20 March 2017AgricultureAccording to the strategic review of food and nutrition security in Cameroon, 9.6% of the population is affected by this issue, we learned during a...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- A pack of Brazilian hair extensions can retail for close to FCfa one million
- It is that the company of Paul Biya’s son, Franck, is under liquidation
- It seems that fake stamps are being sold in Cameroon
- Is it true that Zanzibar voted for Issa Hayatou during the CAF election?
- It is said that the computers promised by the Head of State will soon be handed over to students
In the news
Friday 10 March 2017Telecom
Saturday 4 March 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Fertilizer deal between Nigeria and Morocco creates 50, 000 jobs -NNPC
- Senegal: Government spent CFA30.2bn on peanut for the ongoing season
- Senegal: AfDB will provide 46% of funds needed to build Rosso bridge
- Mauritania gets $43.7M loan from AFESD to develop water and power projects
- Mali: government separates national domain and cadaster office into two distinct entities
- Nigeria: FG allocates $6.3 m to kick-start rural electrification fund
- Nigeria: EU announces €40 m investment for water projects in three states
- Nigeria: Dangote, Total, 10 others buy 30% of CBN’s $367 m special forex sales
- Nigeria raises $6.6m from savings bond aimed at retail investors – DMO
- Nigeria: FG approves visa processing within 48 hours to guarantee ease of doing business