According to operators in the sectors of hospitality, catering and tourism in Cameroon, the turnover of hotels in the English speaking regions of...
10:00 -This RSS feed URL is deprecated
14:53 -Cameroon: Minister finally authorises publication of ENAM results - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release)
14:14 -Cameroon parliament building destroyed by fire, no one hurt - Washington Post
13:25 -Analog Africa collect the forgotten Afro-funk of Cameroon's Hamad Kalkaba - The Vinyl Factory
13:04 -In restive anglophone Cameroon, fear, anger and a curfew | News24 - News24
12:33 -Cameroon-Nigeria relationship comes under review in Abuja - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release)
11:30 -Fire rips through Cameroon parliament - BBC News
13:16 -Let Cameroon be Famous for Soccer, Not Civil War - HuffPost
01:59 -France provides CFA46.2 billion to Cameroon in the framework of the 3rd debt reduction and development contract - Business in Cameroon
01:46 -Cameroon: Hotel sector declines by 90% in the Southwest region due to the Anglophone crisis - Business in Cameroon
17:10 -Cameroon: Public treasury to raise CFA10 billion on the security market of BEAC on November 15, 2017 - Business in Cameroon
12:36 -Cameroon: detained journalist wins Committee to Protect Journalists Award - Deutsche Welle
Thursday 16 November 2017Development aidLouis Paul Motaze, Cameroon’s minister of economy, Gilles Thibault French ambassador to Cameroon and Christian Yoka, director of the French Development...
Thursday 16 November 2017EducationJacques Fame Ndongo, Cameroon’s minister of higher education, opened on November 14, 2017, the 6th edition of the fair to promote studies in France (Salon...
Wednesday 15 November 2017Public managementAn extract of Cameroon’s 2018 finance act, submitted for approval to parliamentarians on November 14, 2017, reads: ”a 5% tax will be imposed on the...
Wednesday 15 November 2017FinanceOfficial sources revealed that Cameroon will, once again, turn to the security market of the BEAC to raise CFA10 billion on November 15, 2017. The country...
Wednesday 15 November 2017CompaniesOfficial sources revealed that since November 13, 2017, employees of Cameroon’s printing house are on strike to demand the payment of two months’ salary...
Wednesday 15 November 2017CompaniesPaul Biya, Cameroon’s president appointed Ms. Mohamadou ( maiden name: Bilite Haman-Djoda) as the chairwoman of the board of directors of the...
Wednesday 15 November 2017FinanceRadisson Blu Hotel & Apartments Douala is set to open in Douala, Cameroon’s economic capital in 2019. This debut of one of the world’s most important...
Tuesday 14 November 2017FinanceAuthorized sources revealed that WorldRemit money transfers can be operated in the agencies of the Cameroonian operator Express Union in six African...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- It is said that the oral solution Motilium is deadly
- Do parents flatten the daughters’ chest to prevent teenage pregnancies in Cameroon?
- Did the minister of public work cancel the results of the session 2017 of ENEAM’s entrance test2017?
- Has Cameroon ever been an emergent economy?
- Is there an open conflict between the director of ENAM and the minister for civil service?
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Abidjan celebrates all gamers with the 1st and largest eSport event in Africa - FEJA
- Power: Niger and Benin settle $64 million of debt to Nigeria
- Mauritius launches $191 million project to boost its renewable energy sector
- Peugeot to open its first “made in Algeria” car plant in 2018
- Mauritius: A new Housing and Land minister
- Lumos enters Ivorian market
- Burkina Faso’s cotton output to stand at 563,000 tons in 2017/2018
- AfDB and the EU commit to invest $18M in Abidjan-Lagos corridor project
- Sheritt signs with partners definitive agreement to restructure the JV managing Madagascar’s biggest mining project
- Bloomberg regroups African media actors at African Business Media Innovators 2017