On January 17, 2018, Cameroon’s public treasury has issued CFA5 billion fungible treasury bills, with a 26-weeks maturity period, on the security market...
03:02 -This RSS feed URL is deprecated
19:37 -C/River govt. provides succour to Cameroonian refugees - Vanguard
16:18 -Senegal's SONAM to establish in Cameroon - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release)
14:03 -Cameroon's Defence Forces on two major fronts in 2018 - Cameroon Radio Television
02:27 -Angola edge Cameroon in the African Nations Championship ... - Xinhua
18:58 -Liberia/Cameroon: Remembering George Weah's Early Football Days - AllAfrica.com
19:19 -United Nations News Centre - More flee Cameroon's English ... - UN News Centre
18:01 -Cameroon's Opposition Eyes Single Candidate to Defeat Biya - Voice of America
Friday 19 January 2018CompaniesAt the end of December 2017, André Mama Fouda, Cameroon’s minister of public health has inaugurated Africure, a company specialized in the production of...
Friday 19 January 2018InsuranceZenithe Afrika-Vie, a new insurance company will soon start operations in Cameroon. This new company will then increase the number of life insurance...
Friday 19 January 2018Agro-industrySociété de développement du coton (SODECOTON) has just signed a cooperation contract, for development of the cotton sector through research and...
Friday 19 January 2018ICTThe Cameroonian fintech startup Squares Union announced that it had just signed a partnership with Wari in order to extend its money transfer services to...
Friday 19 January 2018CompaniesJanuary 15, 2018, Cameroon Shipyard and Industrial Engineering Ltd has decided to terminate the employment contract of 270 employees for financial...
Thursday 18 January 2018HusbandryA private investor (not named so far), in partnership with the Cameroonian ministry of economy which oversees agropole projects in the country, has just...
Thursday 18 January 2018HydrocarbonsOn January 18, 2018, CGG, a French company specialized in subsurface exploration, announced that it has signed an agreement with SNH for the promotion of...
Wednesday 17 January 2018BankUnder its three-year economic program (2017-2019) with Cameroon, IMF envisages to restructure the public SME Bank which has been operating in the country...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Côte d’Ivoire: FADEV confirms its withdrawal from Vallesse Sarl’s capital
- Ghana to cut cocoa prices for the 2017/2018 light crop season
- Mali: Annual gold output rose by 5% in 2017
- World wheat stock could contract in 2018-19 for the first time in 6 years (IGC)
- In Côte d’Ivoire, 96% of lands are still unregistered according to Gisèle Dutheuil
- Senegal: Three plants with a capacity of 484 MW to be constructed in Thiès region
- Angola: Odebrecht sells its interest in SMC for $140 million
- Burkina Faso: CFA25 billion to be used to establish a food security stock in 2018
- Gambia gets a $210 million loan to support agriculture and energy
- African economies to grow globally in 2018 (AfDB)