A road collapsing in the place known as Manyai, almost half-way through the Yaoundé-Douala road, has been prevented since 21 October 2016 the traffic...
05:01 -Morning brief: Taliban leadership in Pak, 55 dead in Cameroon, MNS agrees to release of ADHM and more - International Business Times, India Edition
23:58 -Cameroon train crash death toll tops 70 - Reuters
21:02 -Video: Cameroon train crash leaves at least 53 people dead - Belfast Telegraph
19:45 -Cameroon hit Harambee Starlets at Kasarani - Daily Nation
19:30 -Cameroon Train Crash Kills More Than 70, Injures 600 - ABC News
16:59 -French national among 70+ dead in Cameroon rail crash - RFI
14:25 -Overloaded train derails in Cameroon, killing at least 53 - KRIS Corpus Christi News
14:00 -Cameroon: Road collapse and train derailment cuts off two major cities - africanews
11:33 -Malawi's referee selected for Caf Elite course in Cameroon - Nyasa Times
16:03 -Cameroon basks in cheap second hand clothes - Deutsche Welle
11:52 -Cameroon set to jet in for Starlets friendly - Daily Nation
21:40 -Malnutrition Spikes in North Cameroon Amid Boko Haram Conflict - Voice of America
Saturday 22 October 2016Construction The Cameroonian government will disburse FCfa 4 billion, to finance the construction works for a motorway between the city of Kribi and the town of...
Friday 21 October 2016AgribusinessThe agro-industrial company Sud Cameroun Hévéa plans to set up a processing unit by the year 2019, to enable local processing of hevea into rubber, we...
Friday 21 October 2016TelecomWorldRemit, the British firm claiming worldwide leadership in digital money transfer continues its expansion in Cameroon. After the partnership signed a...
Friday 21 October 2016EnergyGilles Thibault, new French ambassador in Cameroon is quite certain. At the end of a closed meeting with the Cameroonian Minister of Energy and Water,...
Friday 21 October 2016AgricultureThe Managing Director of FAO, José Graziano da Silva, and the Executive Secretary of the Planning and Coordination Agency (ACPN) of the New Partnership...
Wednesday 19 October 2016FinanceOut of the 647 subscribers who took part in the successful bond loan issued by the State of Cameroon, by finally raising FCfa 165 billion instead of the...
Wednesday 19 October 2016CooperationPim Van Ballekom, Vice-President of the European Bank of Investment (BEI), will arrive in Cameroon this 20 October 2016. He will stay until 21 October...
Wednesday 19 October 2016CompaniesAfrica Business Club, a Cameroonian structure, is organising from 5 to 12 December 2016 at the Palais des Sports of Yaoundé, the first edition of the...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- A “Cameroonian” movie presented for 2017 Oscars
- “Source Tangui” is a foreign mineral water?
- “It is said” that pensioners are being harassed by the administration of the Caisse Nationale de Prévoyance Sociale
- The movie Legend of Tarzan was filmed in Cameroon
- So, Paul Biya owns a castle in Geneva, on the shores of Lake Leman?
In the news
Thursday 13 October 2016ICT
Thursday 13 October 2016ICT
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Land tenure, top priority for Ivorian authorities
- Angola : Lucapa announces sales plans for last quarter
- South Africa: DiamondCorp secures £700,000 financing for Lace project
- Cote d’Ivoire: BRVM discloses details regarding Vivo Energy stock split
- Mozambique: ExxonMobil to partner in the exploration of gas in Area 4 of the Rovuma Basin
- ASKY opens of a new route between Abidjan and Dakar, in daily flight
- Mozambique: Delonex and Indian Oil Corporation to carry out seismic surveys in Maputo province next year
- Libya: NOC plans to export first crude oil cargo from Es Sider by November
- Ghana: Arnlea wins Tullow Oil’s inspection contract
- Nigeria: NNPC lowers official selling prices of Nigeria’s crude oil grades