The Ferme Agro-Pastorale de Ma’an Menyi (Fapam Industry) in Mbalmayo, in the Central region, received a few days ago specialised equipment for secondary...
03:13 -Cup of Nations hosts face decisive Cameroon date - Yahoo Sports
22:49 -FIFA clears Joel Matip to play for Liverpool after Cameroon row - talkSPORT.com
19:41 -Cameroon: Media regulatory chairman Peter Essoka threatens to ban private media covering the Anglophone crisis - Cameroon Concord (satire)
16:35 -Cameroon: Lions Rekindle Hope - AllAfrica.com
14:53 -MTN marginalising the people of southern Cameroon - News24
12:15 -Cameroon: Anglophone Activists Call for Month of 'Ghost Towns' Moments Before Arrests and Internet Shutdown - AllAfrica.com
09:57 -Cameroon Is One And Indivisible: Which Cameroon? - Cameroon Concord (satire)
05:13 -ECHO Factsheet – Cameroon – January 2017 - ReliefWeb
14:40 -Cameroon Cuts Internet in English-speaking Regions - Voice of America
00:24 -More Arrests Hit Cameroon as Language Divide Intensifies - Voice of America
00:02 -LIVE Cameroon - Guinea-Bissau - Africa Cup of Nations Football - 18 January 2017 - Eurosport.com
22:46 -Cameroon survives Guinea-Bissau scare, Gabon foiled again - USA TODAY
Saturday 21 January 2017Telecom “No more never-ending queues and long hours in transports. With MTN Mobile Money, you can now send money to 25 African countries from your MTN Mobile...
Saturday 21 January 2017InfrastructuresA major milestone in the construction of the second bridge over the Wouri River was completed in January 2017 in the economic capital of Cameroon because...
Saturday 21 January 2017InfrastructuresThe towns of Meyomessala, Melong and Nkongsamba will soon be supplied in drinking water thanks to a buyer-credit agreement worth FCfa 37.8 billion, signed...
Saturday 21 January 2017GovernanceThe National Institute of Statistics (INS) just published a study on “Governance and Peace” which revealed that 44% of the Cameroonian population is...
Thursday 19 January 2017TransportThe Ministry of Public Works (Mintp) advises that the company Atidolf Nigeria, winner of the contract for asphalting works on the Soa-Esse-Awae road in...
Thursday 19 January 2017LegislationThe Managing Director of Economy, Isaac Tamba, opened on Tuesday 17 January 2017 in Yaoundé, the conference to validate the single manual on public...
Thursday 19 January 2017ElectricityWhile chairing on 18 January 2017 in Yaoundé, the discussion panels on the power grid update programme for the period covering 2016 to 2022, the Minister...
Thursday 19 January 2017EconomyAfter the extraordinary summit of the Economic and Monetary Community of Central African States (CEMAC), on 23 December 2016 in Yaoundé, where economic...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Did the African Union condemn the Cameroonian government on the management of the demands from the Anglophones citizens?
- Is the medicine Amodiaquine banned in Cameroon?
- Is the microfinance establishment Cadeci facing bankruptcy?
- Is Brenda Biya one of the 10 richest daughters in the world ?
- Establishing an identity card currently costs FCfa 2,800
In the news
Wednesday 28 December 2016ICT
Thursday 22 December 2016Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- 91% in Cameroon believe that police officers and the tax administration involved in corruption
- Gabon : Upcoming agricultural development fund
- Benin: Government leases Pendjari Park to African Park Network
- Nigeria joins other 106 WTO members in approving Trade Facilitation Agreement
- Nigeria has no choice than to borrow to meet demands -Adeosun
- Nigeria: NNPC calls for tenders for oil product imports
- Nigeria’s crude oil output increased by 403,900bpd to 1.940 million bpd in December - OPEC
- Algeria: 60% of agricultural lands lost to urbanization in Blida
- Nigeria aims to become Africa’s second largest cashew producer, by 2020
- Power Supply: Nigerian Minister of Power rules out possibility of reviewing sale of assets