The American rating agency S&P Global Ratings just confirmed the “B” grade given to the long and short term sovereign debt of the Republic of...
20:11 -Foreign Companies Accused of Destroying Cameroonian Rainforests for Palm Oil - Face2Face Africa
19:40 -NFF official relishes Pro-License course in Cameroon - The Nation Newspaper
17:24 -FAMOCO Announces Partnership With Orange Cameroon To Improve Network Efficiency - Africa.com
14:16 -Cameroon Jails Journalist over Boko Haram Allegations - Newsweek
11:28 -Residents of English-Speaking Cameroon Have Access to Internet Restored as Government Lifts Ban - Newsweek
18:51 -Cameroon: Arduous Tasks Awareness - AllAfrica.com
18:45 -Cameroon: Internet Restoration in North West, South West - a Measure of Concern - AllAfrica.com
15:37 -First time I played against Cameroon — they were like babies, says ... - TheCable
12:35 -Cameroon: Dr Fontem Neba WritesFrom Kondengui - Cameroon Concord
09:41 -Cameroon: Military Court Convicts Cameroon Journalist Ahmed Abba - AllAfrica.com
19:27 -Journalist faces death penalty in Cameroon - News24
13:26 -Cameroon Restores Internet in Minority English-Speaking Areas - Bloomberg
Tuesday 25 April 2017LawOfficials of the Cameroonian Ministry of Wildlife and Forest of the East region, with the support of the NGO Last Great Ape Organization (LAGA), have just...
Tuesday 25 April 2017ICTFrom 12 June 2017, the sponsors of start-ups in Cameroon can go on the website www.XL-Africa.com, in order to apply to the incubation programme of the...
Monday 24 April 2017Public managementDuring the last four years, the investment portfolio of the African Development Bank (AfDB) in Cameroon has quadrupled, Racine Kane, the Resident...
Saturday 22 April 2017CompaniesAllow the population and Cameroonian authorities to discover, or even test models of Chinese vehicles which will soon be assembled in the town of Kribi,...
Saturday 22 April 2017MiningThe production of cement in Cameroon will be increased tenfold from the year 2018. Indeed, to the 4.2 million tons of actual capacity (1.6 million tons...
Friday 21 April 2017CooperationThe representative of the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (HCR) in Cameroon, Lazare-Etien Kouassi, has just transferred a batch of 16...
Friday 21 April 2017MiningFCfa 8 billion. This is the envelope that Canada will release over the next five years, within the framework of the Programme to Improve Surveillance of...
Friday 21 April 2017Public managementThe International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD), the non-concessional arm of the World Bank group (WB) will release an amount of FCfa 113...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Will the people living near the Memve'ele dam be supplied in electricity for free?
- It is said that the former Director of Budget, Felix Samba, is the owner of a castle worthy of the Arabian tales in Yaoundé
- It is said that personalities in Cameroon keep huge sums of money in their house
- Is this picture really of the Zoétélé Justice Court?
- Are traditional chiefs really paid a monthly salary?
In the news
Wednesday 12 April 2017ICT
Thursday 6 April 2017Public management
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Algeria: Brahim Hasnaoui says housing projects more important than agricultural’s
- Tunisia: Foreign direct investments record 18% increase in Q1 2017, year-to-year
- Nigeria: Lagos State redeems $183 million worth of bonds
- Nigeria: Lagos State government generated more internal revenue in 2016 than the year before
- Nigeria’s digital economy can generate up to $88 billion and 3 million new jobs in the next 10 years
- Côte d’Ivoire secures $325 million loan from World Bank to boost power network
- African countries that captured the most remittances in 2016 (Report)
- Nigeria: NLNG pays less dividend to Federal Government amid oil price slump and militant attacks
- Senegal: Land reform report delivered to President Sall
- Côte d'Ivoire: Government cuts public spending by 10% amid cocoa price slump