The conflict between Orange Cameroon and Camtel, the public telecommunication operator which holds the monopoly over the optic fiber’s management, seems...
00:51 -Biya will be history if Cameroon opposition unites for 2018 poll – Akere Muna - africanews
22:46 -Seven consortia selected as finalists for 365 MW Cameroon project - HydroWorld
17:18 -Nigeria, Cameroon tackle cross border attacks - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release)
15:44 -Cameroon: How Yaounde is Stifling Freedom - AllAfrica.com
15:21 -Dialogue on Cameroon Anglophone Crisis Makes Little Headway - Voice of America
08:49 -Senate probes clashes between Nigeria, Cameroon border communities - Vanguard
00:48 -Cameroon top lawyer quits anti-graft post to tackle Biya in 2018 polls - africanews
17:24 -Cameroon president preaches patriotism amid Anglophone crisis - africanews
14:22 -Cameroon: Three microfinance institutions placed under provisional administration in 10 months - Business in Cameroon
13:51 -Orange Cameroon ends conflict with Camtel by paying "disputed invoice" of CFA1.6 billion - Business in Cameroon
19:41 -The Northern part of Cameroon has been the main hub in domestic freights in 2016 - Business in Cameroon
01:18 -Can Nigeria and Cameroon learn any lessons from Catalonia? - BBC News
Thursday 19 October 2017HealthOn October 4, 2017, Dr. Catherine Bilong, chief medical officer of the biochemistry section of "centre pasteur" in Cameroon, was officially notified...
Thursday 19 October 2017AgricultureTo enable Cameroon’s agricultural experts benefit from the experience of Israel in Agricultural development, Israel’s ambassador to Cameroon, Ran Gidor,...
Thursday 19 October 2017FinanceThe Cameroonian Moïse Nzemen is no more the managing director of the country’s mutual savings bank. Indeed, Cobac, Central Africa’s banking sector’s...
Wednesday 18 October 2017TransportCameroon’s aviation authority revealed that 38% of the country domestic freights in 2016 took off from Garoua and Maroua-Salaka airports, in the northern...
Wednesday 18 October 2017TelecomThe Cameroon subsidiary of Orange's subscribers were once again unable to make calls, send SMS or conduct mobile money operations for most of the day on...
Wednesday 18 October 2017EmploymentThere is an important lack of human resources in the sector of aviation in Cameroon and most of African countries, according to the Aviation Fellowship...
Wednesday 18 October 2017EnergyAccording to the organization of Cameroon’s petroleum professionals (Gpp), gas marketers have imported 440,000 new gas cylinders since January 2017....
Tuesday 17 October 2017TransportIn 2016, air freight reached 25, 505 tons against 15, 000 tons in 2015. This is a growth of more than 10,500 tons or 76% compared to its level in...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Though it is nicknamed the “city of 7 hills”, does Yaoundé actually have 7 of those?
- Is it true that Cameroonians require a commission for breaking bank notes?
- Is it true that suicide bombers are no more wreaking havoc in Northern Cameroon?
- Does Dieudonné Mbala really want to be the president of Cameroon?
- Does Magzi, the agency in charge of Cameroon industrial zones’ management, sell lands?
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Cape Verde: Government adopts 2018 budget of $650M, axed on tax relief
- WAEMU’s trade balance has improved in 2016, driven by gold and cashew sectors
- Burkina Faso: Houndé gold mine pours first gold
- Africa still the region with highest inflation rate, worldwide
- In Ghana, a start-up provides land titles to landholders
- Guinea: Canal+ wages war against pirates
- Ghana: Cocobod in talks with Exim Bank China for $500 mln loan
- Morocco: GDP should exceed, for the first time ever, $120B in 2017
- Mali: Cora Gold to soon launch another drilling campaign at its Sanankoro gold project
- Morocco: Bank loans to real estate sector stood at $22.3bn at the end of August