The fraud control and repression unit of Cameroon’s ministry of commerce has just seized an important quantity of infant milk produced by Lactalis and...
09:25 -Ease of visa procedures for Cameroonians who wish to travel to Senegal
09:13 -Cameroon: Lactalis infant milk and non-compliant vegetable oil seized in markets
09:06 -Cameroon: In 2017, the number of barrels of crude oil sold has dropped by 3.65 mln
07:14 -Nigeria: Again, Southern Cameroonians Ask Govt to Release Detained Leaders
19:21 -Inadequate funds hinder repatriation of 60000 Nigerian refugees from Cameroon, Presidency admits
19:08 -Project Exile: Tortured in Cameroon, a struggle for UK asylum
14:18 -Cameroon to create agro-industrial 'farm' to supply Central Africa, Nigeria
11:18 -10000 Cameroonians take refuge in Nigeria – Report
Tuesday 23 January 2018CooperationCameroonians now benefit from facilitations to set foot in Senegal. This was revealed to representatives of airline companies (Air Côte d’Ivoire, Asky,...
Tuesday 23 January 2018Public managementCargolux, the giant freight company has decided to temporarily stop its freight to Cameroon due to a scanner breakdown which is yet to be resolved in...
Tuesday 23 January 2018HydrocarbonsSociété nationale des hydrocarbures (SNH) informs that Cameroon has sold 16.86 million barrels of crude oil in 2017, against 20.51 million in...
Friday 19 January 2018CompaniesAt the end of December 2017, André Mama Fouda, Cameroon’s minister of public health has inaugurated Africure, a company specialized in the production of...
Friday 19 January 2018InsuranceZenithe Afrika-Vie, a new insurance company will soon start operations in Cameroon. This new company will then increase the number of life insurance...
Friday 19 January 2018Agro-industrySociété de développement du coton (SODECOTON) has just signed a cooperation contract, for development of the cotton sector through research and...
Friday 19 January 2018ICTThe Cameroonian fintech startup Squares Union announced that it had just signed a partnership with Wari in order to extend its money transfer services to...
Friday 19 January 2018CompaniesJanuary 15, 2018, Cameroon Shipyard and Industrial Engineering Ltd has decided to terminate the employment contract of 270 employees for financial...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Burkina Faso: BICIA-B finances 3 projects with up to CFA9 million
- Somalia: UN attempt to mobilize $1.6 billion to protect 5.4 million people from drought
- Sula becomes African Battery Metals and want to focus on its cobalt assets in DRC
- Togo: 12,000 households electrified in Savanna region
- Cotton: Mali to become Africa’s leading producer in 2017-18
- Côte d’Ivoire: FADEV confirms its withdrawal from Vallesse Sarl’s capital
- Ghana to cut cocoa prices for the 2017/2018 light crop season
- Mali: Annual gold output rose by 5% in 2017
- World wheat stock could contract in 2018-19 for the first time in 6 years (IGC)
- In Côte d’Ivoire, 96% of lands are still unregistered according to Gisèle Dutheuil