The national participative development plan (Pndp), led by the ministry of economy, recently revealed the names of the 20 communities nominated by its...
18:18 -Suspected separatist bomb wounds three police in Cameroon's Anglophone region - Reuters
17:21 -Cameroon: Bocom Recycling starts production of eco-friendly roof tiles made of recycled plastic waste - Business in Cameroon
17:06 -Cameroon: Launched 3O years ago, the national program for agricultural extension and research comes to an end - Business in Cameroon
15:02 -Educare-Africa donates to Cameroon schools - Albany Democrat Herald
13:48 -Cameroon: Handball - National Teams Brace up for International Challenges - AllAfrica.com
12:30 -Cameroon: Three human rights organizations demand release of students sentenced to 10 years over Boko Haram joke - Amnesty International
18:56 -Cameroon: Ban on poultry transportation in Western region still effective - Business in Cameroon
16:53 -UN chief condemns terrorist attacks in Nigeria, Cameroon - UN News Centre
16:26 -Cameroon using 'anti-terror' law to silence media: CPJ - Aljazeera.com
13:50 -Cameroon duo on trial at Chiefs - Sport24
Thursday 21 September 2017CommerceThe Cameroonian government through its ministry of commerce and Inter-progress foundation will launch the first international commerce and business fair...
Thursday 21 September 2017EnvironmentAfter its project of lead extraction from recycled car batteries, Bocom Recycling now moves to produce environmentally friendly roof tiles. The tiles will...
Thursday 21 September 2017TransportFollowing the numerous cracking of the Yaoundé-Douala Douala road (Nationale n°3), the ministry of public works (Mintp) explained that around 409 nozzles...
Thursday 21 September 2017AgricultureThe Cameroonian program for agricultural extension and research (Pnvra), the oldest government initiative to promote agriculture, will be terminated in...
Wednesday 20 September 2017Agriculture36 groups of coffee producers in the department of Moungo, the largest production area in the Cameroon’s coastal region received 150 tons of fertilizers...
Wednesday 20 September 2017AgricultureSince March 13, 2017, date at which avian flu outbreak was declared in Foumbot, in the department of Noun, Western Cameroon, no other alert was given...
Wednesday 20 September 2017ICTLast week, the Cameroonian Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications launched a call for IT proposals for SUP’PTIC Business Academy in Yaoundé. The...
Wednesday 20 September 2017BankAlthough the Cameroonian banking sector, which is the most solid in the CEMAC, shows signs of resiliency amid a crisis in the price of commodities that...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Is the Yaoundé-Douala highway one of the deadliest roads in the world?
- 1000 primary teachers were absent upon resumption the 2017-2018 academic year. Is it true?
- Are condoms now really being sold at CFA5, instead of CFA25?
- Could these images really be from the crumbled road of Ebombè?
- Hiring malpractices in Cameroonian public schools: does it really occurs?
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- In Guinea, the Economic and Social Council looks into land issue
- Burkina Faso: Roxgold scales up gold output forecast for 2017
- ITU and FAO team up to promote ICT-driven innovation in agriculture
- Ghana : Cocobod secures $1.3B syndicated loan to pre-finance 2017-18 purchases
- Tunisia bets on reforms to increase its GDP to 3% and reduce budget deficit to 4.9% in 2018
- South Africa: MTN and IBM use IoT to fight poaching
- Côte d’Ivoire: CCC to help cocoa farmers fight swollen shoot disease
- Zambia: Muchinga Power Company to build 330MW hydropower dam for $900M
- Mauritania: Kinross releases results of feasibility study for phase 2 of its Tasiast project
- Tunisia: Land procedures will take 6 days by the end of the year