On the sidelines of the celebration of its 70th anniversary, Société anonyme des Brasseries du Cameroun (SABC) said it creates 200,000 jobs...
05:02 -This RSS feed URL is deprecated
03:15 -Plateau Utd to Battle Cameroon's Eding, MFM Draws Real Bamako - THISDAY Newspapers
23:34 -The One Planet summit : President Paul Biya highlights Cameroon's stance - Cameroon Radio Television
18:07 -Cameroon imported 618833 m3 of oil products in 2017 - Business in Cameroon
18:05 -Cameroonians are officially eligible for Indian e-visa - Business in Cameroon
17:48 -Cameroon's Ranchers Hurting Because of Nigeria Border Closure - Voice of America
16:27 -In 2017, MTN Cameroon and Ericsson helped recycle 53 tons of electronic waste - Business in Cameroon
16:14 -The Cameroonian cocoa's quality affects December contract on London stock market - Business in Cameroon
15:29 -DVIDS - News - Cameroon's Combat Lifesavers - DVIDS (press release)
15:27 -Cameroon: Judiciary extends custody for detained Biya critic - africanews
06:42 -Leader of Church in Cameroon calls on president not to seek re-election - Crux: Covering all things Catholic
20:11 -Cameroon to reduce its activities on financial markets in 2018, issuing only CFA260 billion worth securities - Business in Cameroon
Wednesday 13 December 2017FinanceThe Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD), a subsidiary of the Islamic Development Bank (IDB), through a partnership with...
Wednesday 13 December 2017HydrocarbonsBasile Atangana Kouna, Cameroon’s minister of water and energy, while reporting his activities to the Senate on December 12, 2017, revealed that the...
Wednesday 13 December 2017TourismThe Cameroonian ministry of foreign affairs (Minex) informs that the Indian honorary consul in Douala has just officialized Cameroon’s eligibility for...
Wednesday 13 December 2017RSEThis year, MTN Cameroun, leader of Cameroon’s mobile market, and the local subsidiary of Ericsson, the Swedish equipment manufacturer, collected and...
Wednesday 13 December 2017Stock ExchangeOn December 12, 2017, processors and chocolate makers, on the London cocoa spot, were not in the rush to sign December’s purchase contracts, Reuters...
Tuesday 12 December 2017Public managementCameroon’s public treasury will reduce its activities on the financial market, on which it will only issue CFA260 billion’s worth of securities, in 2018....
Tuesday 12 December 2017HydrocarbonsOn December 11, 2017, a presidential decree ended Paul Elung Che’s plurality of functions. Indeed, since October 2015, he was deputy minister of finance...
Monday 11 December 2017TelecomIn the framework of the national backbone construction's third phase, 4,000 km of additional optical fiber were deployed in 2017 in Cameroon, a report...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Cameroonian government has stopped issuing permits for small-scale mining
- Johnny Hallyday was expelled from Cameroon in May 1968
- Yes, there is a shortage of tuberculosis vaccines in Cameroon!
- The rumors that 8 Cameroonian soldiers were killed in an ambush close to Akwaya on December 4th are fake
- The central committee of RDPC, the ruling party, did not ask Paul Biya not to run for the 2018 presidential election
In the news
Friday 1 September 2017Telecom
Wednesday 30 August 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- DRC: Copper production restarts at KCC mine
- RSF concerned over media’s situation in Guinea
- Madagascar: A registry to fight land scammers coming soon
- Bill & Melinda Gates foundation to allocate $300M to agricultural research in Africa and Asia, by 2020
- Liberia: The second round of Presidential elections to be held on December 26th, 2017
- IMF approves a $ 163.9 million 3-year agreement under the Extended Credit Facility (ECF) with Mauritania
- Senegal: Dakar hosts workshop on land occupation
- DRC: Sula Iron & Gold acquires new cobalt permit
- Uganda: Karuma hydropower plant’s launch might be delayed
- Benin: Visiting Cotonou, Christine Lagarde says the economy will improve in 2018