President of the Cameroon’s business owners association (ECAM), the former insurer talks here of the change that ICT’s increasing use by firms could bring...
01:40 -FIFA to send emergency team to run Cameroon federation - ESPN FC
23:32 -Boy blows himself up in the middle of a group in Cameroon - Vanguard
21:57 -With Cameroon call-up, Ben Mbala to miss La Salle games - ABS-CBN News
18:07 -Cameroon School Set on Fire as Anglophone Strike Deepens - Voice of America
12:10 -Nigeria Announce Squad For Cameroon Clashes - Soccer Laduma
11:25 -2017 women Afro basket: Cameroon to face Mali today - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release) (registration)
09:03 -Portrait of an iconic team: Cameroon at Italia '90 - Football365.com
09:47 -Starting from 21 August 2017, the Cameroonian State will disburse FCfa 180 billion for companies - Business in Cameroon
09:37 -Cameroon: Logging Companies 'Destroy' Habitat of Baka People - AllAfrica.com
05:45 -Nig vs Cam: Cameroon 'll fight to the finish – Eguavoen - Vanguard
17:16 -Medical Exercise in Cameroon Enhances Army Readiness > U.S. ... - Department of Defense
14:48 -The Damage Caused by the 93-Day Internet Blackout in Cameroon - Slate Magazine (blog)
Tuesday 22 August 2017FinanceAccording to the National Monetary and Financial Committee (Comité monétaire et financier national - CMFN) of Cameroon, the volume of loans granted to...
Tuesday 22 August 2017Public managementOn 18 August, while hosting members of the new executive bureau of the Employers’ Group of Cameroon (Groupement Patronal du Cameroun - Gicam), the most...
Tuesday 22 August 2017ElectricityOn Sunday 20 August 2017, technicians from Eneo, a company owned by the British investment fund Actis, moreover holder of the concession for the public...
Monday 21 August 2017ICTMinette Libom Li Likeng, Minister of Posts and Telecoms, just closed in the Southern region of Cameroon, the very first edition of the “ICT holiday camp”,...
Friday 18 August 2017AgricultureIncreased by close to 300% (from FCfa 54 to FCfa 150) at the beginning of the 2014-2015 cocoa season, in order to finance the recovery plan of the cocoa...
Friday 18 August 2017HydrocarbonsGaz du Cameroun (GDC), local subsidiary of British oil and gas producer Victoria Oil and Gas (VOG) responsible for production and distribution of gas to...
Friday 18 August 2017Public managementThe 2017 session of the inter-ministerial programme review committee (Comité Interministériel d’Examen des Programmes - CIEP), organ within which the...
Friday 18 August 2017Agro-industryNext to Ndop rice grown in the area with the same name in the North-West region, that of Tonga, in the West region, and above all the brand Semry, whose...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Somes say there was a blood River in Yassa, Cameroon
- It is said that WWF is involved in spoliation of lands from Baka pygmees in Cameroon. True?
- It is believed gel found in bras’ paddings can cause breast cancer
- Is it true that “Amot”, the famous police officer, is also a singer?
- Is it true that a Cameroonian woman, in Paris, named her son Emmanuel Macron?
In the news
Friday 4 August 2017Telecom
Wednesday 2 August 2017Telecom
Tuesday 25 July 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- CCECC to deliver Nigeria’s $823m metro rail by December
- Algeria’s trade deficit slumped 42% over past seven months
- Rwanda: Meat exports generated $22.9 million in 2016-17
- Sweden to host 3rd international conference on community land and resource rights
- Nigeria: Chinese geologists discover solid mineral deposits in Cross River
- Nigeria: Sokoto govt pays $4.9m counterpart fund to UNICEF to boost education, health, sanitation in the state
- Nigeria: Odu'a group, ABUAD to revive Ado-Ekiti textile mill with $32.5m
- Nigeria: Shell commences production at Gbaran-Ubie Phase 2
- Nigeria, China partner to curtail importation of substandard products
- Tunisia: Moody’s downgrades long-term issuer rating to B1