On 14 April 2017, the French clothing retailer Camaïeu opened a shop in Douala, the Cameroonian economic capital, under a franchise model, reveals the...
13:30 -Cameroon - Civil Action Brought Against Anglophone Activists in Terrorism Case - AllAfrica.com
12:16 -Cameroon: Filling the Vacuum in Low Cost Housing - AllAfrica.com
03:38 -Able Company, 1-506th next on Red Currahee's Cameroon mission - The Fort Campbell Courier
22:29 -Netizen Report: Censorship Spikes in India, Subsides in Cameroon - Global Voices Online
20:58 -Army Civil Affairs soldiers use education to curb Boko Haram's influence in Cameroon - ArmyTimes.com
20:45 -English speakers from Cameroon are joining Syrian refugees on migrant boats - PRI
13:51 -Cameroon: Time to Make Imprints - AllAfrica.com
11:36 -UN calls on Cameroon to ensure minority representation in public service - Cameroon Concord
23:27 -Evangelistic Series in Cameroon Draws in Muslim Residents - Adventist Review
20:33 -Jailing of Cameroonian journalist Abba 'outrageous' - News24
Friday 28 April 2017Public managementFrench Office of Immigration and Insertion (Office Français de l’Immigration et de l’Insertion - OFII) has just signed a partnership agreement, with the...
Wednesday 26 April 2017AgricultureThe Cameroonian government officially launched, on 24 April 2017 in Yaoundé, the capital of the country, the Project for the Development of Agricultural...
Wednesday 26 April 2017IndustryLu Fuqing, one of the directors of Cameroon Automotive Holding, Chinese-American company which aims to construct a Chinese vehicle assembly plant in...
Wednesday 26 April 2017EnergyRené Crémonese, Canadian High Commissioner to Cameroon, expressed the wish last 21 April to the Cameroonian Minister of Energy and Water, Basile Atangana...
Wednesday 26 April 2017Business Mefiro Oumarou, Deputy Minister of Transport, has lost his position as Chairman of the Board (COB) of Camair Co, the Cameroonian public airline...
Wednesday 26 April 2017BusinessFNAC, the famous French brand specialised in sale of digital products and other books, opened its first shop in Cameroon, on 26 April 2017 in Douala,...
Wednesday 26 April 2017CooperationThe Financial Markets Commission (La Commission des marchés financiers - CMF) of Cameroon, the Regulator of the Douala Stock Exchange (DSX), is welcoming...
Tuesday 25 April 2017Public managementThe American rating agency S&P Global Ratings just confirmed the “B” grade given to the long and short term sovereign debt of the Republic of...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- It is said that Paul Biya was a minister aged less than 30 years
- Tradition requires that the gizzard is reserved only for men
- Will the people living near the Memve'ele dam be supplied in electricity for free?
- It is said that the former Director of Budget, Felix Samba, is the owner of a castle worthy of the Arabian tales in Yaoundé
- It is said that personalities in Cameroon keep huge sums of money in their house
In the news
Wednesday 12 April 2017ICT
Thursday 6 April 2017Public management
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Nigeria ranks 122nd out of 180 countries worldwide in RSF’s 2017 World Press Freedom index
- Morocco’s Court of Audit denounces disfunctionnalities in State domains’ management
- Morocco: Emirati firm Al Dahra invests $15.6M to grow apples and flowers in Azrou
- Cote d’Ivoire plans to sell another $1bn Eurobond by July
- Nigeria’s parliament plans to pass 2017 budget next week – Senate leader
- Nigeria: USTDA awards grant to Dangote Industries for feasibility study related to 100MW solar power plant
- Nigeria’s distributable revenues soar 9% in March to $1.53b
- Nigeria should exit recession by the end of June, this year-CBN
- Nigeria’s Federal Government teams up with AfDB to fund coal projects in the country - Minister of Mines
- In Côte d’Ivoire, Attijari group will help create two tourism-focused investment funds