Abadi Choudi, a British citizen of Lebanese origin, has just been arrested at the Douala international airport, the Cameroonian economic capital, with a...
20:42 -Cameroon 'Hijacks' Super Eagles' Hotel Accommodation in Uyo - The Nation Newspaper
15:01 -Cameroon: CHAN 2018 - Cameroon Makes Great Strides - AllAfrica.com
11:57 -Cameroon: Breast Cancer Still a Concern - AllAfrica.com
11:05 -Living on the edge: Cameroon's Baka Pygmies face an uncertain future - CNN
12:18 -Anglophones in Belgium warned not to return Cameroon - Journalducameroun.com - English - (press release) (registration)
06:01 -Nothing special about Cameroon — Ogba - Vanguard
20:23 -Rigobert Song resumes coaching role with local Cameroon team - BBC Sport
19:20 -Cameroon: Video emerges of detainees in squalid cell - BBC News
11:47 -Cameroon hit back over 'not ready' accusations - ESPN FC
17:32 -Ahmad Ahmad challenges Cameroon to prove they can be Afcon hosts - ESPN FC
22:04 -US military launches inquiry into torture allegations at Cameroon base - CNN
21:22 -Pentagon Investigating if US Troops Knew of Torture at Cameroonian Base - Chicago Tribune
Tuesday 15 August 2017Sport "AfCON 2019, is tomorrow already; you have a rendez-vous with sporting Africa right here in Cameroon. And Cameroon will be ready, I give my word". So...
Tuesday 15 August 2017FinanceIn its August 2017 report on the "the new means of payment", the Action Group against money laundering in Central Africa (Groupe d’Action contre le...
Thursday 10 August 2017TransportOn 7 August 2017, one of the two MA 60 in the fleet owned by Camair Co, the Cameroonian public airline, landed on the runway of the Bertoua airport, in...
Wednesday 9 August 2017TransportFollowing the Eséka train accident which left close to 79 persons dead and 600 injured on 21 October 2016, the train transport company, Camrail, declared...
Wednesday 9 August 2017BusinessSince 2015, Cameroon in particular, and Central Africa in general, has its very first car assembly unit. This is the Société de transformation de bus...
Wednesday 9 August 2017CommerceThe Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) between Cameroon and the European Union (EU) entered its second phase recently on 4 August with an exemption of...
Wednesday 9 August 2017SportIn a press release published on 7 August 2017, the Cameroonian Federation of Football (Fecafoot), through its President, Tombi à Roko, acknowledged having...
Monday 7 August 2017TelecomThe Cameroonian company GoSat just announced having completed a partnership with Konnect Africa, subsidiary of the French group Eutelsat, to provide...
- Most read 7 days
- shared 1 month
- read 1 month
- Has Locko’s YouTube channel truly been hacked recently?
- CNPS’ pensioners supposedly blocked the Ngoa-Ekelle Street in Yaoundé, because their pension has not been paid?
- Has the central census office really initiated process to hire 30,000 young enumerators?
- Another shortage of dialysis kits in Cameroon’s hospitals?
- Rumors say the minister of secondary education ordered the closure of 80 secular private schools
In the news
Saturday 22 July 2017Telecom
In the news
Business in Cameroon TV
In the News
- Over 50 years, AfDB injected $30 billion in Africa’s transport industry
- Côte d’Ivoire : Volumes of cocoa sent to main ports up 33% at August 13
- Algeria: More than 65,000ha of agricultural lands concessionned in Souk Ahras
- Nigeria: NNDC collaborate with Turkey firm to revive Kaduna Textile Company with $15m
- Nigeria: Niger Govt signs $3.25bln MoU with private firm for fish farming
- Nigeria: TCN secures $1.55bn from multilateral corporations to execute transmission projects
- Nigeria begins $41 billion railway expansion project
- Electricity: Nigerian Government grants Discos $106m loan for the supply of meters
- Mauritius must reinforce its monetary policy to contain inflation, according to IMF
- Algeria: Ahmed Ouyahia replaces Abdelmadjid Tebboune as Prime Minister